Basic principles of YoctoReactor® (yR) library technology
The yR exploits the spontaneous self-assembly of bispecific DNA to direct chemical synthesis in a robust 3D DNA format. This design concept has several benefits:
- Intrinsic error prevention critical to addressing difficult targets classes
- Chemical reactivity is enhanced by ensured proximity
- All chemical reactions occur at the junction center in identical environments
thus reducing reaction bias
- yR structure tolerates a range of chemical conditions due to double stranded character
Combinatorial assembly of vast DNA-encoded small molecule libraries
- A library consists of millions to billions of DNA-encoded small molecules formed by combinatorial self-assembly of encoded BBs. Each encoded BB contains a unique DNA code for a unique BB.
- Each yR is capable of performing several chemical reactions, sequentially or in situ.
- The identity of the product is easily determined by DNA sequencing.
- The yR affords precise control of chemical reactivity and deconvolution.