- Vipergen is dedicated to small molecule drug discovery using DNA-encoded chemical libraries
- Vipergen is seeking partnerships with leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies interested in making innovative breakthroughs for their most challenging targets
- The YoctoReactor® (yR) and Binder Trap Enrichment® (BTE) technology platforms are exclusively owned by Vipergen and are secured by strong patent positions
- Vipergen was founded in 2005 and incorporated in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Vipergen is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, which hosts one of Europe´s most vibrant life science clusters.
- The company is privately owned by CEO and founder Dr. Nils Jakob Vest Hansen, Gunnar Kjems and Eigil Bjerl Nielsen
- Board members: Eigil Bjerl Nielsen (chair), Gunnar Kjems and Dr. Nils Jakob Vest Hansen
- Currently we have 9 employees, all PhD